Agenda Progressista para a Europa
A nossa Agenda é uma coleção de sete documentos para cada um dos nossos pilares:
1. Transparência: Introdução de governos transparentes transversais à Europa
2. Refugiados e Migração
3. New Deal Para a Europa: Racionalizar a economia Europeia
4. Trabalho: Trabalho, tecnologia, emprego e distribuição de rendimentos além do fator capital-trabalho, rendimento mínimo
5. Investimento Verde: Canalizar o investimento em larga escala financiando energia verde e práticas sustentáveis, assegurar a soberania tecnológica da Europa
6. Constituição Europeia: Imaginar uma constituição democrática pan-europeia e o processo a ela conducente
7. An Internet of People: Fostering a new age in technology: the personal networking era
Each whitepaper will be created with the input of all of DiEM25's members as well as a range of experts in the field.
Qual é o processo?
Migração e Políticas dos refugiados
Proposals were collected between mid-September and mid-December (read them here). Now waiting for the first draft, which should appear soon. After the first draft is out, you can send suggestions for improvements and additions to email@example.com.
Racionalizar a economia Europeia
Proposals were collected between mid-September and mid-December (read them here). A summary of the first draft was published on February 9th, while more comments were being collected. Some of these now entered the first full draft. To join us in improving this draft, please read the instructions here.
No Outono de 2017
No Outono de 2017
Toward a Constituent Assembly
We’re now developing the framework for our “Constituent Assembly” paper — a roadmap for how we’ll draft the Constitutional pillar of our Progressive Agenda (which we plan to take to EU parliamentary election ballots in 2019!).
A draft of the framework document should be completed by March 15. We will share this draft for members’ feedback and then put it to a vote on April 15.
As ever, all DiEM25 members are invited to contribute to the drafting of this framework as per the questionnaire found here. Send your proposals by February 28 to Tommaso Visone and Marc Almagro at firstname.lastname@example.org so they can be included in the public database that will generate the first draft.