DiEM25 Official Forums

Mike Pohjola
Topic Author

Tere Helsingist!

23 Mar 2016 06:08

Hello, friends in Estonia!

While waiting for your local groups to organize, feel free to attend our events in Helsinki. You don't have to speak Finnish to attend.
Mike Pohjola
Finnish novelist, game designer, entrepeneur, activist

Diego.cardelli

Re: Tere Helsingist!

30 Mar 2016 15:16

Hello!

Anyone in Estonia ?

aincanis

31 Mar 2016 09:58

Tere Eestist,

I'm one of the few Estonians here. Sadly we haven't been able to get as organized as you guys in Finland, but I'm hopeful that will change soon. At least we've got the manifesto translated. There are other enthusiasts besides me, but it seems I'm one of the few Estonians around the forum @ this point. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to participate in local Spontaneous Collective in Tartu, keeping my eyes open for potential members.

EDIT: Oh, sorry, didn't see Diego's post there, he's from Tartu. Kas oled eestlane?

Diego.cardelli

03 Apr 2016 14:43

Hello!

Yes I'm from Tartu but I'm not Estonian and I don't speak Estonian. I'd be interested in participating in any event in Tartu. Let me know.

Pedro MS

23 Jul 2016 19:11

Hey there !

I'm Pedro, French living in Estonia (Tallinn).
This will not be easy for me to attend in Helsinki, but hopefully we will get more people joining round here.
In the meantime, I will share the information around, and I would be happy to give the movement a hand if there are plans in Estonia or online.

Cheers