Naomi Klein, Richard Sennett and other leading figures become advisers to DiEM25
We’re thrilled to announce the following additions to our Advisory Panel (AP), the team which advises DiEM25 and facilitates the implementation of its aims:
– Naomi Klein — award-winning journalist, writer, film-maker and activist known for her biting critiques of global capitalism.
– Richard Sennett — Centennial Professor of Sociology at the London School of Economics and University Professor of the Humanities at New York University.
– Avi Lewis — Canadian documentary film-maker and former host at Al Jazeera English. His latest film is This Changes Everything on the climate crisis.
– Ulf Clerwall — is an activist for pluralism, accountability and democracy in social science research and higher education, and a political economist specialised in the financial sector issues in Europe.
– Alice-Mary Higgins — Irish Senator, working for economic and social equality and promoting a rights-based approach to health, housing and education.
The 31-strong Advisory Panel includes two-time Palme d’Or film director Ken Loach, UK Shadow Chancellor John McDonnell, renowned philosopher Slavoj Žižek and pioneering composer Jean-Michel Jarre. See full line-up here.
Do you want to be informed of DiEM25's actions? Sign up here.