DiEM25 lands in Paris
After our wildly successful Italy tour, DiEM25 co-founder Yanis Varoufakis is now in Paris to spread our movement’s message and strengthen its machinery in France. Here’s what he will be doing:
- putting DiEM25’s proposals to key players in the French political landscape, to test the ground for potential allies
- meeting local DiEM25 activists, to expand our movement’s base in France (one of a handful of countries that already has a national coordination structure for all things DiEM25)
- launching the French edition of his book Adults In The Room, which details his confrontation with the EU establishment as Greece’s finance minister in 2015, laying the foundation for the movement that became DiEM25. (In case you missed it, there is also a film of ‘Adults’ in the works!)
Upcoming events in Paris this weekend:
Friday, October 13 at 7pm.
Hosted by the Veblen Institute
At the Centre Sèvres, 35 bis rue de Sèvres, 75 006 Paris
We’ll be updating this page with media coverage from the tour. Stay tuned!
Varoufakis : «Macron fait une énorme erreur en supprimant l’ISF» https://t.co/6JCOtHY5ly
— Le Parisien (@le_Parisien) October 12, 2017
— franceinfo (@franceinfo) October 12, 2017
— Marianne (@MarianneleMag) October 12, 2017
— 28 minutes (@28minutes) October 12, 2017
— Libération (@libe) October 12, 2017
– Arte, 28min, le 12 octobre à 18h
– France inter, La matinale, L’invité de 8h20, Nicolas Demorand, le 12 octobre, à 8h20, réponse aux questions à 8h40
– France inter, le billet de Frédéric Beigbedder, le 12 octobre
– RTL, annonce de la rencontre de Benoît Hamon avec Yanis Varoufakis et mention du livre, le 11 octobre
– France info, Jean Leymarie, le 12 octobre, diffusion à 18h30
– Mediapart, annonce de la rencontre le 14 octobre, le 5 octobre
Do you want to be informed of DiEM25's actions? Sign up here.